Relocate to Albury-Wodonga
Improve your family’s quality of life
Want to improve your family’s quality of life and be the envy of your mates? Consider a tree change and move to the beautiful Albury Wodonga region. Click on the Greenfreight Careers tab to find out what roles we have available.
The regional twin cities offer an enviable lifestyle including:
- More bang for your housing buck
- Lower cost of living
- Low to no commute times meaning more family time
- Access to the great outdoors right on your doorstep
- A vibrant regional city night life with restaurants, wineries, pubs and clubs
- Multiple education opportunities for your kids from pre-school right to tertiary and TAFE
- A modern, regional airport with multiple daily connections to Melbourne and Sydney
- Water recreation – Lakes Hume and Dartmouth
- Stone’s throw from Victoria’s High Country for camping, fishing, hunting, skiing and bushwalking
- And much, much more!
Get in touch with us to discuss the roles we have available and how we can help make your move happen.
P 02 6024 4255
Watch this short 5 min video which gives you an overview of the regional city of Wodonga.
Download this new resident guide from the City of Albury.