Forestry MC & HC Drivers
A MC driver in our forestry division can expect to earn around $100,000 – $130,000 per year
Greenfreight logging is expanding
Greenfreight is a well-established, prominent, family owned transport business with a proud 50 year history delivering reliable and value-added logistics solutions to our customers.
Our forestry division is growing and we are currently seeking driving staff with direct experience in log cartage.
We operrate a fleet of A-double, B-double and single logging trucks supported by specialist log loaders. Work with a recognised industry leader in logging haulage.
- Safely operate equipment and comply with all NHVR legislation and road rules
- Deliver freight and liaise with customers in a professional and courteous manner and ensure all freight is safely secured and protected from damage
- Be diligent with paperwork and understand that this is part of the job
- Be proactive and up-to-date with log book, pre & post-trip inspections, reporting of maintenance issues and other paperwork
- Report any safety issues immediately or as soon as practicable to supervisor or manager
- Comply with all Greenfreight policies and procedures and adhere to Greenfreight Code of Conduct
- Represent the company in a professional manner and to behave in a professional and courteous manner at all times, both on the road and at customers’ premises
- To carry out any other duties as directed for which you are trained, qualified and competent
Skills & Experience
Successful candidates will require the following skills:
- Minimum HC class licence with min 5 years driving
- Logging experience preferred but not essential. However, you will need to possess the skills and aptitude to drive a heavy vehicle in a challening environment.
- Evidence of good driving record
- Safety-first mindset
- Knowledge of CoR, mass and fatigue management
- Positive can do attitude
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Be subject to a pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol testing
What’s on offer
As a team member you will enjoy:
- A safe, professional and inclusive work environment
- Get paid weekly
- Rotating day and night shift operations
- Overtime and weekend work available
- Family owned and operated company
- Ongoing training with Employer of Choice
We follow all Government COVID regulations and procedures.
Please note successful applicants will be required to undergo an pre-employment medical check.