Greenfreight Logging employs over 85 dedicated and highly skilled log truck drivers operating in Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia.
Training & Development
We are proud to be an Employer of Choice in the logging industry with our employment practices reflected in the high level of experience of our drivers, many of whom have been driving for Greenfreight in excess of ten years.
We recognise the complexity of the work and invest above the norm in the training and development of our logging drivers who are well rewarded for the challenging nature of the work.
- Generous enterprise agreement conditions
- Ongoing training
- Uniform supplied
- EAP support
- Long term career prospects and company stability
- MC licenced drivers (or HC for certain vacancies)
- Min 5 years’ experience
- Able to provide evidence of good driving record
- Must keep truck / cabin neat and tidy
- Able to work as a team
- Good knowledge of CoR, mass and fatigue management
- Safety-first mindset
- Diligent with paperwork
- Customer service orientated
- Professional attitude
About Our Fleet
- A modern, well-maintained Kenworth based fleet with average age of 3.5 years
- Professional fleet maintenance by our own team of dedicated mechanics
- Active fleet renewal program – we’ve just taken delivery of our 250th Kenworth
- Trailers – single, quad dog, B-double and A-double trailers supported by truck mounted loaders