Greenfreight is one of regional Australia’s premier logging and linehaul contract carriers. Established in 1973, we have grown to offer a comprehensive range of transport and warehousing solutions including:
- Long distance linehaul
- Softwood logging transport
- High cube PBS linehaul
- Local warehousing
- Bulk powder transport of starch and flour
- Capital city cross docking and local delivery
Our customer base is varied across the industries of FMCG, forestry, industrials and contract management.
With a staff of around 300 people, Greenfreight operates along the Eastern seaboard and has metropolitan depots in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane through our alliance with CDM Logistics. Our headquarters are based in Wodonga with regional depots in Myrtleford, Rosewood, Wagga Wagga and now in Mt Gambier.
If you are seeking a new challenge in your logistics career, we have a number of roles we are looking to fill in our logging division.
our current vacancies
forestry mc driver positions – tumut, myrtleford and mt gambier based
We are currently looking for MC qualified and forestry experienced drivers based in Myrtleford, Tumut and out of our new depot in Mt Gambier.
Employer of choice in logging
Greenfreight is an employer of choice in the logging industry with our employment practices reflected in the high level of experience of our drivers, many of whom have been driving logging vehicles with the company for in excess of ten years.
what we are looking for
- You hold a MC licence with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Previous exposure to the challenging environment of logging cartage as a driver
- You can provide evidence of your driving history record and have excellent knowledge of CoR, mass and fatigue management
- You have a safety first mindset and are focussed on providing a high standard of customer service
- You are committed to continuous improvement and take pride in your work
what we offer
- Rotating day and night shifts with weekend and overtime work available
- A modern, well maintained fleet including A and B-doubles and singles, and specialist loaders
- Generous EA conditions and above award wages
- Safety as our priority
- Highly experienced logging management staff
- Job security, company stability and long-term career prospects
- On-going training and uniforms provided
applications & more info
If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you. In the first instance, please call Chris Jones, Manager NSW Logging for a confidential discussion on 0429 996 001.
To apply, please send us an email and include a copy of your current resume: email@example.com
Note: As a condition of employment, a full medical including a drug and alcohol test is required.