Greenfreight is one of regional Australia’s premier logging and linehaul contract carriers. Established in 1973, we have grown to offer a comprehensive range of transport and warehousing solutions including:
- Long distance linehaul
- Softwood logging transport
- High cube PBS linehaul
- Local warehousing
- Bulk powder transport of starch and flour
- Capital city cross docking and local delivery
Our customer base is varied across the industries of FMCG, forestry, industrials and contract management.
With a staff of over 200 people, Greenfreight operates along the Eastern seaboard and has metropolitan depots in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane through our alliance with CDM Logistics. Our headquarters are based in Wodonga with regional depots in Myrtleford, Rosewood, Wagga Wagga and now in Mount Gambier.
Greenfreight employs over 60 linehaul drivers based all over the eastern seaboard. Our driving staff operate singles and B-double trailing equipment including bulk flour tankers, resin tankers, taut-liners, slider side, hi-cube and flat top trailers. We have industry best practice compliance accreditations supporting our emphasis on safety culture.
Greenfreight Logging employs over 70 dedicated and highly skilled log truck drivers operating in Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia. We are proud to be an employer of choice in the logging industry with our employment practices reflected in the high level of experience of our drivers, many of whom have been driving for Greenfreight in excess of ten years. We invest above the norm in the training and development of our logging drivers who are well rewarded for the challenging nature of the work.
DRIVING FOR GREENFREIGHT:
What you can expect when you drive for us:
- A modern, well-maintained fleet of big and conventional cab Kenworth vehicles with an average age of no more than 5 years
- Professional fleet maintenance by our own team of dedicated mechanics
- The latest technology to make your job easier
- On-going training and opportunities to progress your driving career
- Competitive remuneration and flexibility
- A strong safety culture
- Proactive and supportive operations staff
- Job security and long-term career prospects
- To be treated fairly and with respect
- Comradery of a close-knit team.
WORKSHOP, ADMIN AND SUPPORT ROLES:
We have a number of openings based predominantly out of our Wodonga head quarters for schedulers, mechanics and administration staff.
APPLICATIONS & MORE INFO:
If any of these roles tweak your interest, we’d love to hear from you. To obtain more information, please send us an email to: email@example.com