Greenfreight is one of regional Australia’s premier logging and linehaul contract carriers. Established in 1973, we have grown to offer a comprehensive range of transport and warehousing solutions including:
- Long distance linehaul
- Softwood logging transport
- High cube PBS linehaul
- Local warehousing
- Bulk powder transport of starch and flour
- Capital city cross docking and local delivery
Our customer base is varied across the industries of FMCG, forestry, industrials and contract management.
With a staff of around 220 people, Greenfreight operates along the Eastern seaboard and has metropolitan depots in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane through our alliance with CDM Logistics. Our headquarters are based in Wodonga with regional depots in Myrtleford, Rosewood, Wagga Wagga and now in Mt Gambier.
If you are seeking a new challenge in your logistics career, we have a number of roles we are looking to fill:
- Qualified and experienced MC drivers for both our logging and linehaul operations
- Operations staff including Fleet Allocators
- New Mount Gambier Branch Manager
Applications & more info
If any of these roles tweak your interest, we’d love to hear from you. To obtain more information, please send us an email to: email@example.com