A career in logistics offers so much variety – never is one day the same as the last. From accountants to fleet allocators, payroll clerks to safety officers, there is a wide range of work functions that must occur in order to keep our trucks on the road.
What we look for in our team
- Positive attitude and self-motivated – contributes to team culture
- Curious – seeks out how things could be done better
- High level of professionalism and communication skills – treats people with respect and courtesy
- Customer service mindset – our customers are our life blood
- Flexible, adaptable and versatile – can handle changing work requirements
- Keen to learn and contribute – willingness to get in and have a go
- Resilience – someone who likes a challenge
- Safety aware – puts safety first
- Stable, reliable company with 50 year history in logistics
- Second generation family business
- We specialise in FTL, bulk commodities and general freight on Eastern Seaboard
- We operate a fleet of Hi-cube, tautliner and bulk trailers
- We are also one of Australia’s largest forestry hauliers
What we promise
- Variety and challenge
- Positive, inclusive culture
- Support should you wish to undertake further study
- We are family friendly and accommodating
If you are seeking a new challenge, please apply for a current vacancy that captures your attention.
Alternatively, please email your resume to email@example.com outlining the type of work you are looking for and we will keep your details on file for future reference.
Although we don’t have any specific vacancies in this area right now, please send us your resume and the type of work you are looking for and we will keep you in mind for any future opportunities. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org