50 years of experience in the Australian softwood industry
Daily services covering the Eastern Seaboard
Food grade and industrial bulk transportation
Forestry and interstate contract logistics
Greenfreight is one of regional Australia’s premier forestry and linehaul contract carriers. Established in 1973, we have grown to offer a comprehensive range of transport and warehousing services.
Full Load Linehaul
As a leading, fully accredited regional carrier, Greenfreight offers a network that spans the Eastern Seaboard operating a fleet of HML 36 pallet B-doubles and 88 pallet high cube vehicles.
With over 50 years of operation in the Australian forestry industry, Greenfreight is one of Australia’s most prominent softwood hauliers transporting in excess of 1.5 million tonnes of logs per annum. We operate in Victoria, New South Wales and South Australia utilising our specialised fleet of equipment.
- Linehaul MC Drivers – family friendly, flexible locations and hours to suit you
- Qualified and Apprentice Mechanics (heavy vehicle diesel stream)
- Logging MC Drivers – now hiring in Colac for new 5 yr contract
Reach 75% of the Australian population in one overnight shift
Extensive Eastern Seaboard coverage
Our everyday network covers multiple logistics routes along the Eastern Seaboard.
With our head office located in Albury Wodonga, our linehaul reach is extended to Brisbane, Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne and beyond. We can cover over 75% of the Australian population in one overnight shift.
The Greenfreight Logging footprint includes facilities in Albury, Myrtleford, Rosewood, Tumut, Mount Gambier, Morewell and Colac, providing infield loading and log haulage covering the Green Triangle, Gippsland, Western and Northern plantations.
Million Kms Per Year
Million Tonnes Logs Per Year
Tonnes of Freight Every Day
Pieces of Trailing Equipment
Tonnes of Bulk Each Year
Pallets Each Year
Why choose Greenfreight
Our reputation is built on providing strategic industry-based solutions focused on the core principles of safety, cost effectiveness, customer service, innovation, reliability and flexibility. We offer extensive experience across the industries of FMCG, forestry, industrials and contract management.
Our Linehaul Fleet
- Fleet comprises over 110 prime movers of mainly Kenworth big cab K200’s with an average fleet age of 3.5 years.
- Over 260 items of trailing equipment with 90% being B-double configuration, and the majority running on Higher Mass Limits.
- We utilise in-vehicle monitoring systems (IVMS) to support the management of performance, driver fatigue and emissions control.
Our Logging Fleet
- Purpose built for Australian forestry products and conditions.
- Comprises four axle rigid dogs, conventional A and B-Doubles and truck mounted loaders.
- Use of evolving technology for loading ensuring we are at the forefront of the Australian forestry haulage industry.
Road transport solutions
- Extensive East coast network and reach.
- Specialised fleet and equipment operating on performance based standards (PBS) and HML.
- Safety and compliance meeting Trucksafe, NHVR, HACCAP and AMCAS standards. Use of IVMS and GPS tracking to increase efficiency, effectiveness and productivity in fleet management.
- Direct door to door service, prompt and transparent communication and weekly/monthly KPI reporting to customer specifications.
- Transport solutions tailored to meet your needs making your supply chain more efficient, flexible and reliable.